Choosing Apex Aviation means you are backed by the resources and experience of one of the country’s leading FAA Part 145 Certified Repair Stations (9VNR950B).
Scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, inspections, repairs, non-destructive testing, avionics, and interior work. When your aircraft is in our care, there is no need to go anywhere else... truely a "One Stop" shop.
The Apex Aviation Difference
Integrity, Commitment, Quality... Results!
Apex Aviation provides comprehensive maintenance services from our 85,000-square-foot facility located at Henderson Executive Airport (KHND). We have a distinct understanding of your needs and what needs to be done to get you safely back in the air.
- Impeccable safety record
- Training standards that far exceed FAA requirements
- Fully trained, fully licensed technicians
- Streamlined Safety Management System
- In-house parts support
- Major avionics manufacturers dealer
- Inspections and Repairs
Apex Aviation Certifications
Apex Aviation is a FAA Part 145 Certified Repair Station (9VNR950B) providing service to Eclipse, Beech, Cessna, Embraer, and Airbus aircraft including, but not limited to:
- Scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance
- Comprehensive airframe services including all major and non-major inspections
- Engine repairs including removal and replacement for major overhauls
- Pre-purchase and FAA Part 135 conformity inspections.
We also offer the latest aviation electronics to meet worldwide flight requirements including state-of-the-art Flight Management Systems and full range of basic instrument and entertainment equipment including:
- FANS – Future Air Navigation Systems
- TCAS – Traffic Collision Avoidance Systems
- EGPWS – Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning Systems
- Airborne digital and satellite telephones
- Complex cabin management/entertainment systems – Wi-Fi, XM Weather / Radio